My Mission Statement: Working Smarter and Harder for You!I conduct myself with high integrity and professional service to accomplish exceptional results. My clients deserve the best and quality of time.
About Me: Why should you hire me to represent you?
Let me ask you another question. Moving is one of the top stressors in our Nation, so why would you trust just anyone to handle that job for you?This is not just a job to me it is a career choice; I take pride in my profession. My service to clientele is top priority. I strive to increase my knowledge in the real estate industry to polish my skills in my niche areas: FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS, VETERANS, BANK FORECLOSURE SPECIALIST, SECONDARY HOME SALES, MOUNTAIN CABINS, COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT, NEW CONSTRUCTION, IRRIGATED LAND, ETC.
My rural lifestyle had exposed me to an array of seasoned experiences and knowledge from zoning / building codes, water rights / augmented water rights, vacant land / surveys, septic / wells, seller carry / mortgage financing, and leadership / volunteerism. Why not put my skills to work for you? I professionally and skillfully orchestrate and navigate a purchase by hand picking highly trained professionals to help you have a successful sale. In today’s vast changing technologies and the complex world of real estate, buyers and sellers need a trusted resource. I want to be your Realtor® of choice! Working smarter and harder for you to have a less stressful transition and a great experience in your new home and community!
Agent Skills: I have a very unique set of skills:
- 30 years of customer service has sharpened my listening senses to assist my clientele in finding exactly what they want in a property. My objective is to capture the best choice in an effective timeline with current inventory and new inventory as it becomes available. So, you are first in line to say yes or no to all new listings.
- I am a Foreclosure Specialist; my assessment skills will help you evaluate risks and help navigate short to long term real estate goals from the novelist level to expert investor.
- Our real estate industry is constantly changing, it is important to have someone in your corner that understands loan products: FHA, VA and CONVENTIONAL. I understand these loans and help my clients navigate the complex obstacles both on the personal and property side of each process.
- I am detail orientated to minimize risk so you can have a successful sale experience.
- My negotiating skills are both creative and knowledge based to help you select the best property at a price and term that works for your budget.